Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fundraiser for March of Dimes {Team Lucy's Light}

I have signed up to raise money for March of Dimes and walk in support of Team Lucy's Light. You can read more about Team Lucy's Light here : http://lucys-light.blogspot.com/.

I have committed to raising $250 by offering 5 sessions at a $50 rate. This is half-off my normal rate! With your $50 donation, you will receive:
  • One hour of my time on location at the site of your choosing within 30 minutes of my home in Dickinson. This spans from Galveston to downtown Houston. Suggestions for your sessions:  Easter theme, Mother's Day, maternity, baby, children, senior or family with up to 6 people. I will consider a session with pets, please contact me for more info.
  • Several hours of my time editing/retouching your photos.
  • An online gallery for viewing of approximately 20 images from your session that may also be shared with family & friends. I cannot guarantee the number of images in the gallery but do my best to get you at least 20.
  • 10 full-size digital images on a custom printed CD with a full print release. You will also have the option to purchase additional images and/or prints.
The fine print:
  • I will only accept 5 sessions at this rate.
  • To take advantage of this offer, you must email Karen at: paisleypetalsphotography@gmail.com.
  • I will email you back with a link to make your donation and then we will pick a date and location for your session.
  • Your $50 sitting fee goes directly to March of Dimes and is non-refundable. 
  • Your session must be held before April 29th, 2012 the day of the walk.
I look forward to working with you to raise money for a great cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment