Sunday, January 29, 2012

An old friend and new client {Deer Park, Pasadena, Santa Fe Child Photographer}

I've known the mom of these kiddos for what must be about 10 years now.  We met in some teacher education classes and have stayed in contact over the years. We even shared a few pregnant months together with our first born children :) This is her youngest and the last time I saw him, he was very newborn. Talk about a serious kid, we had to work hard to get smiles out of him!
 I've been wanting to do some balloon pictures and since we had NO wind this day, it was the perfect time. I know some people don't like the selective color technique but I thought mom might like it :)

 We let the youngest do his own thing for a while (in other words, throw rocks) and I concentrated on the older two.
 All three together - aren't they so cute?

 This makes me smile :)
 They indulged my love of props!



I delivered the Valentine CDs today and I am already thinking about what I'd like to work on next. I'm working on getting a baby plan started and will post soon about some fundraising efforts. If there is something specific you'd like, please email me at PaisleyPetalsPhotography{AT}gmail{DOT}com.

No comments:

Post a Comment