Thursday, January 19, 2012

For the love of props (and argyle)! {Child Photographer: Deer Park, Clear Lake, Santa Fe}

I got to take pictures of this kiddo back in November and was so excited when Mom signed him up again. I knew that I would get him to try out all of my props :) 
 He immediately began rubbing the mustache in deep thought...but could only hold it for so long before cracking up!
Two props at once! We were all laughing so hard and he did a great job of keep his face so serious.
 No matter what signs we threw at him, he played along. This is his tough face "You talkin' to me?!"
 And then this was totally natural for him - I did not pose him at all. He really is a sweet kid and it shows through on this picture! Mom has done a great job with this kid :)
  I had to explain to him what "Mr. GQ" meant but then he totally hammed it up for me!
 And then I made kindly asked mom to take a few pictures with him. Really...I just couldn't wait any longer to see how the pink mustache looked! Again, with the serious pose-
and then about 2 seconds later they couldn't contain laughter any longer!
 I just love this photo sequence of them!
And then after recovering from a fall, he even got back up and showed me his balancing skills. This is one awesome kid!
 Thanks to both of you for coming out and playing with my toys letting me capture these moments for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment