Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Chalk Fun! {Baby Photography: League City, Texas}

About a month ago, I put a call out for baby models. I specifically asked for one younger than the sitting up stage so that I could try out the chalk pictures that are all over Pinterest these days. I wanted to make sure they were still interested in laying on their backs ;) Turns out, this baby was smart enough to know that asphalt is not where she wanted to be! lol But isn't she cute anyway?
 The technique is really cute when the baby actually replaces a letter in their name...like an I or L. Turns out, I wouldn't have had enough chalk anyway! {Note to self: look into making chalk paint.}
 By this point, she really didn't want to stay on the ground any longer but mom and I quickly shoved the letters onto her so that I could get these shots. I think she cooperated pretty well considering! {Click on the image for a better view!}
 I also whipped up this Valentine using a template - so cute :)

We also grabbed a few pictures that didn't involve asphalt ;) I posted some other pictures from this session on Facebook.

If you are interested in a session with chalk, please let me know! I have more ideas but will just need to invest in sidewalk chalk or paint first :)

No comments:

Post a Comment