Thursday, February 16, 2012

Meet Baby Z {Deer Park, Clear Lake Baby Photography}

I hope you all had a fantastic Valentine's Day and were able to spend it with the ones you love :) I'm pretty sure this guy got lots of kisses, at least from his momma! I love the different faces (and bubbles!) he gave me here:



Get ready to see more of Baby Z here on the blog as I will also be taking his milestone pictures again at 6, 9 and 12 months. I can't wait to see how he changes each time!
Are you interested in a session of your own? I still have one (maybe two) spots left at my half-off rate. I would love for you to help me reach my goal of raising $250 for March of Dimes! Click here to get the info.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! The mom is so pretty too! Love the pictures...as always!

    ReplyDelete