Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My first baby session! {Child Photographer: Alvin, Brazoria County}

It seems like most of my friends have children that range in the age of preschoolers to teenagers and so I was missing out on BABY pictures. I put a call out on Facebook and sure enough, a few people volunteered their babies! This first one is about to turn one in just a couple of weeks. Her mom has seen these on Facebook:

 but these are new :) She really warmed up (literally) toward the end of the session so her pictures at the end were the most happy.
 I have this thing for shoes....and so do my daughters. I don't really have a thing for feet (except for those really cute baby feet!) but shoes?! Love 'em!

 Back to her sweet face :)
 And I had to post one with her lovey. Both of my girls have loveys and I adore seeing them in pictures. Just tonight, my youngest spied a picture of her big sister's lovey from 5 years ago. She didn't recognize her mom or big sister, but she recognized her sister's lovey! lol
 When discussing locations, mom mentioned this location had a bridge. There was no further discussion needed - I have a thing for bridges!
 Mom was super sweet to bring lots of valentine props and even let me take some home with me! Not this one though, the little miss liked it too much ;)
 Of all my letters, all of the babies like the 'O' the best!
 Even though we didn't try to get these shots, I have TWO shots for mom to be able to use as valentine's. This one has a heart in her hand, but I can just as easily cut a slit in the photo and insert a lollipop for a ready  made valentine with candy!
If you would like to get some valentine's pictures of your child (all the way up to teenagers!), click here for more information. There is only one railroad spot left!

No comments:

Post a Comment