Friday, January 6, 2012

My first baby BOY session! {Baby, Child Photographer: Clear Lake, Friendswood, Webster}

This little guy made my job hard! He had no interest in my props. At least not posing with them. Ha! Having candy on hand helps :) 
 He started the session interested in me and the camera. Even giving me some smiles...according to mom he is not usually so outgoing. He also had a very scratched and bruised face - poor guy! 
He let me have a few seconds to take this shot.
 But then was on the move! Once he spied my candy, he saw no reason to wait for us to open the candy. He just started chewing on the package...and it worked!
 So I continued to chase him wherever he wanted to go and tried to steal a few pictures whenever I could get close enough.
 But really, all he wanted to do was SLIDE! So we worked with him :)
This last one I only captured because mom was holding him (somewhat) still!
If you are looking for Valentine's pictures for your child, click here for your options. I'd love to work with you!

1 comment:

  1. Love them!!! The one where he is walking is just too cute!!! Adorable pictures!

    ReplyDelete