Monday, January 2, 2012

Valentine Sessions {Child Photographer: League City, Alvin, Friendswood, Pearland, Santa Fe, Dickinson}

That's right...it's time to think about Valentine's Day! I have 3 options for you to choose from using two different locations. I hope this all makes sense by the end of this post but if not, leave a comment or email me at: PaisleyPetalsPhotography@gmail.com.

As for locations, you have two options. One will be at a local park in League City, the other on a railroad track in Santa Fe. Both are just a few minutes off of I45. I will email you the specific location & directions when I receive your session fee.

These next few pictures were taken at the railroad location and show a few of the props available for your use (at either location!).

 This heart was made by the mom of one of my baby models...she was so sweet to let me keep it! 
The wagon is great, especially for those boys out there! A little birdie told me that I might have a tricycle available as well :)

 I have several chalkboard thought "bubbles". This arrow was supposed to be pointed at her sister but her sister couldn't handle the chilly, windy weather! 
The heart reminds me of the Sweetheart candies with sayings on them :) I also have a few oval and rectangular thought bubbles available...super cute for sibling pictures!


I will also have my frames available along with some mustaches, including pink! Now, let's talk about the three options you can choose from. 

Option 1- Cost $30: 
A 20 minute session with an online gallery viewing of 5-10 images. Of those images, you will get to choose two images to be put on a CD for you to print on your own, with a full print release from me.

Option 2- Cost $30:
A 20 minute session with an online gallery viewing of 5-10 images. Of those images, you will get to choose one image to be put on a CD for you to print on your own, with a full print release from me. You will also get a set of 24 wallet size valentines using the image of your choice. Examples of the Valentines are below. If extra valentines are needed, please email me for pricing info.




 Option 3- Cost $45: 
A 20 minute session with an online gallery viewing of 5-10 images. Of those images, you will get to choose one image to be put on a CD for you to print on your own, with a full print release from me. You will also get a set of 24 - 4x6 valentines using the image of your choice. Examples of the Valentines are below. If you choose the option with the candy, I will assemble the valentines for you, using Dum-Dums. If extra valentines are needed, please email me for pricing info.


All sessions will have the option to purchase additional digital images and/or prints. Each 20 minute session is for children only - up to 3. If you have 4 or more children, you will need to book two sessions.


The available dates and times will be updated below. To reserve your time, please email me at PaisleyPetalsPhotography@gmail.com. If these times do not work with your schedule, email me to see if we can work something else out!

Railroad Location: Saturday, January 14th
3:40 - Available Reserved
4:00 - Available
4:20 - Available  Reserved
4:40 - Available

Park Location: Sunday, January 15th
4:00pm - Available
4:20pm - Available
4:40pm - Available


No comments:

Post a Comment