Monday, January 9, 2012

A baby and a dare

Let's start with this really cute baby! As I sat down to edit this session, this picture jumped out at me...I just love it! 
And then I changed it to black and white so now I love it even more!
Now the dare...I dare you to not watch the cute little baby feet as you go through these pictures :)
Love this with her hands in her mouth - she was teething but you never would have known it, she was in a great mood for our session!
But the one thing she was not happy about was sitting on these steps. She had just recently started sitting on her own and wanted no part of sitting on this step without her momma holding her!
Aren't the feet so cute?! I will be using this same location for Valentine photos on Sunday evening if you are interested in grabbing a session for your kiddos - only $30! If you'd prefer a railroad location, there is only one spot left for Saturday. Click here for more info. 

1 comment: