Friday, June 15, 2012

July 4th Mini-Session Examples {Dickinson, League City Child Photographer}

 I do understand how hard it is for mom's to get their family ready for pictures...And when getting the backdrop set for the first time, it is always a little bit of extra work for me. So to get my set ready AND my girls ready? Wow! I was worn out!! But it was worth it for some cute pictures of my girls :)

This is the basic theme that I'm working with but I will have a few extra tricks up my sleeve when it comes to the actual sessions ;)


Pardon the forced smiles.... *sigh* So much easier when they are not my own kids! 
 Mr. Paisley Petals picked these flowers from our pasture....You never what what kind of props you will find with us!
 This girl has developed a case of what I will call "the dentist smile". She's always been a natural smiler for me so I was surprised that we had problems last night. I'm blaming it on our recent trip to the dentist where she was repeatedly told to smile (BIG). I was thrilled to see this next one when I sat down last night.
 We were trying to recreate a picture from 5 years ago with bubbles but the wind got the best of us...I'm crossing my fingers for less wind on session dates!
I always have bubbles with me to include in photos or just to play with little ones :) For the July 4th sessions I will be sure to also have all of my chalkboards handy along with the red wagon, piano and all of my chairs!

For booking info, see this post: July 4th Sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment