Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Texas Bluebonnet Portraits {Family Photographer: League City, Texas}

Over Spring Break, I had the opportunity to take pictures of these sweet sisters in our local bluebonnet patch. 
{Don't forget, you can click on any image for a bigger view}
 I am already planning on growing my own bluebonnets later this year so that I don't have to share the field with other photographers! If anyone has any tips for me, I'd love to hear them :)

We went on a Friday morning so luckily, it wasn't too crowded.  We spent about an hour there and I was able to capture lots of memories for the family. 
This last set are all poses that were not planned but they are some of my favorites from the session. She's the middle child and was doing everything to get the camera's attention! I was happy to oblige :)
I will have more bluebonnet pictures to share later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment